AflaTest WB SR+ is the latest addition to VICAM’s growing line of fast-flow LC and LC-MS/MS sample preparation for the detection of mycotoxins, providing unmatched results and reliable data for food and agricultural laboratories worldwide.
AflaTest WB SR+ uses powerful monoclonal antibodies to selectively bind and retain aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2, M1, M2 and sterigmatocystin for detection by LC. Uniquely designed to maximize high concentrations of organic solvents such as acetonitrile (30%) or methanol (40%), the simple sample preparation can be used for a variety of sample types. This simplifies workflows and shortens time to results.
- High performance – Designed to exceed the performance requirements of the AOAC method.
- Solvent tolerant – Proprietary antibodies perform well in the presence of 30% acetonitrile or 40% methanol
- Complex samples – Exceptional performance (>90% recovery) in spices, herbs, grains, feeds, peanuts, and peanut oil
- Comprehensive – Detects and quantifies aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2, M1, M2 and sterigmatocystin
- Broad range – Detects total aflatoxin levels as low as 1,000 ng and as low as 0.05 ng
- Fast – 15 minutes to isolate toxins (without preparation and extraction)
For more information on AflaTest_WB-SR-Plus or call us at: 040 8197680.